Our beloved facility is available for both one-time and regularly scheduled rentals. Thanks to our recent extensive renovation efforts, our entire building is now fully handicapped-accessible, with a lift that serves all levels of the hall, another from the dance floor to the stage, and an accessible restroom adjacent to the main hall. (Note: The lifts are designed to move people; equipment must use stairs.) On-site parking is available.
- Main hall / dance hall
- In addition to the public dances for which it is renowned, our main hall accommodates many other kinds of events. Concerts, plays, step dance classes and morris dance practices, singing groups, weddings, meetings, memorial services and church services have all found that the maple floor, tall windows, stage, and generous proportions of the main hall provide a comfortable setting.
- Our recently upgraded kitchen is now well-equipped and code-compliant, and we'd love to see it get more use. The kitchen can be rented for small commercial food operations, dinners, and special occasions.
Read more about our kitchen »
- Dining room
- The dining room adjacent to the kitchen has a legal capacity of 100 and includes enough tables and chairs to seat approximately that number. It can be rented alone or in conjunction with a kitchen rental.
- Although our dance hall is booked for regular dance series on all Friday and Saturday nights, there are numerous other occasions on which it is not in use. Often we can accommodate one group in the kitchen or dining room while another is upstairs.
Check rental availability »
- For one-time or occasional events ("incidental rentals") of the main hall or dining hall, the rate is $30/hour. The fee may be negotiable for all-day rentals.
- Kitchen rental rates vary with your intended usage of the equipment, with "full use" at $30/hour; see our kitchen details page for more information.
- Please contact us with questions or requests
- For kitchen rentals, please contact: Rick Kelley, 413-774-2232, kitchen[at]guidingstargrange [dot] org
- For all other rentals, please contact: Stuart Kenney, 413-773-1671, rentals[at]guidingstargrange [dot] org
- In any phone message, please include your name, phone number, best time to return your call, and the date you are requesting.